Friday, January 17, 2014

Tilda With Spring Heart - DT card for A Creative Romance


Hello my dear friends and followers!!

Okay, here's my first blog post of 2014. Wow, can you believe its already the middle of January and been 3 weeks since I last said hello .. where does time really go. I guess I can still say "Happy New Year" to you.:)
Happy belated new year!! I had a great time in my home town seeing friends and family. I hope you all had a lovely holidays and that your new year is off to a terrific start.


Today, I'm back with my DT card I made for our second challenge of the year over at A Creative Romance and this time its a sketch.

I have used this darling image "Tilda With Spring Heart" and masked her with "Rose Packages" both are from Magnolia's newest release the Lost and Found Collection 2014. They're just so adorable and I really love the pose on this Tilda, super cute!!


♥‥♥


Medium: Distress Ink Re-inkers, Distress Markers, White Gesso, Stickles Stardust, Crackle medium, Diamond Sugar Dust
Other Magnolia Stamps: You Are Special Loving Border, New York
Papers: Magnolia
DooHickeys: Tilda Tag, Clover With Flower
Sentiment: Everyday Grungy Messages - Lili of the Valley
Flowers and Resin Key: Prima
Dies: Butterflight - Tim Holtz Sizzix, Go Kreate



♥‥♥


The following embellishments I used are available at the Ribbon Girl:
25mm 'Jacqueline' Ivory Fine Vintage Style Lace, 5mm Mixed Pearls Sugar and Spice Self Adhesive, Natural Hemp Twine, Stickles Stardust Ranger Ink, Liquid Pearls White Opal, Lily Flowers White, Cheese Cloth, Chrysanth White Kort & Godt(which I coloured with Distress Ink).


Please stop by A Creative Romance to see the gorgeous creations by my talented team mates, and I hope you'll come and join the fun!

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Inky Chicks - Anything Goes
MDUC - Summer Delights
Fashionista Challenge - Anything Goes
Midweek Magnolias - New Stashes(Lace, Flowers and Magnolia stamps)
Tildas Town - All Bundled Up


 Thanks for stopping by and I hope that 2014 is the BEST year ever! xxx



15 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card Yuri as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Yuri, love Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is WONDERFUL dear Yuri !!!
    Love,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just so beautiful, that I can't stop looking at it. ... Seriously! Amazing coloring and fab design, Yuri!
    Have an awesome day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous coloring and beautiful designing Yuri! Glad you shared it at Tilda's Town Challenges. I'm sorry I didn't communicate better about the theme though…All Bundled Up is for Winter weather…bundled up in clothes because of the cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breathtaking! So cute, so beautiful, ... Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super gorgeous... Fantastic details and colouring! Hugs Babi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous Yuri!! I adore your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow!!! This crd is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yuriiii .. I have no words but Beautifulll!!! he he he
    you always amazed me my dear ..
    Thank you so much for playing at MDUC and Good Luck!
    Love, Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh ... so incredibly beautiful card you made.
    Wonderful painting in beautiful colors and beautiful decorations.
    I love your card Yuri <3
    Thank you for want to come and play with us in the first challenge at MDUC.
    Hugs and good luck / Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW your card is so beautiful. I love the soft delicate colours.♥ Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC. Hug, Janne ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH, Yuri,this is gorgeous! Love love love your amazing coloring. so Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Midweek Magnolias! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this card is absolutely magical. The rich ornamentation. I really like your creation.
    Pona

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS card!! Beautiful..
    hank you for playng along with us at MDUC.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs, Yuri xx