Saturday, December 21, 2013

so Beautiful Star!



Hello everyone! How are you all today? It is so cold here recently in Japan.
Isn't it lovely to be able to say hello all at once to everyone around the world! :)

Today I have two projects to share with you. The first one is a card I've made with one of the new stamps from Magnolia. I've coloured with Distress Ink Re-inkers.
This gorgeous image is called "Beautiful Star" from the Little Circus Moscow Collection 2013.


So, is it horse? Or pegasus?? I actually think its pegasus with pretty wings. I actually should say my obsession with horses, unicorns and pegasuses. I've always loved them .. ever since I was a child. And basically ANYTHING with them on gets me excited, lol .. but I absolutely LOVE this one!!! It is soooo cute and awesome, isn't it?


I've also used 3 of the newest release DooHickeys. The beautiful keys are made with one of them "Key Kit". Other DooHickeys I used are Snowflake kit, Wrapped Merry Christmas and Feathers. They are all so gorgeous!

Papers: Magnolia

I've used 32mm 'Isabelle' White Vintage Style Cluny, 15mm Mermaid Ivory Ribbon, Ivory 10mm Open Rose, Ivory 30mm Wild Roses, 3 Stems Irridescent Hearts, Light Brown Hemp Twine, 6mm Sticky Tape, Stickles Stardust all from the fabulous Ribbon Girl store.



♥♥


I'd like to enter this card into following challenges:
You, me and Magnolia - Christmas Time
Stamp and create with Magnolia - #25 Winter Snowflakes
Inky Chicks - #19 Christmas
MDUC - Anything Goes
Fashionista Challenge - Winter Snowflakes
Deep Ocean - Something Old(Bells)
Tildas Town - Christmas
Time for Magnolia - #40 Christmas in anything but square
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes


♥♥

And here's the second project. I wanted to make a quick card, so I tried making the CAS - Clean and Simple - card. As you know, my style is NOT CAS .. lol! .. so I hesitated slightly before making it. hahah .. Ok, here's my CAS card.


I've masked 3 Manolia stamps - Magnolia's Apple Basket, A Joyful Piglet and too too cute Mini A Joyful Piglet all from the Winter Wonderland Collection 2013 and coloured them with Distress Re-inkers.

Sentiment: Joyful Christmas(text) - Magnolia
DooHickey: Vintage Signs
Brads: Magnolia
Card base: Card Blanks - docrafts 
Papers: Little Darlings designer paper from a dear sweet friend .. Thank you so much, I love them!




Thank you for stopping by my blog and for reading this long post.

I can’t believe there is only 3 days left until Christmas. And also hard to believe it is almost the end of 2013!
Wishing you love, laughter and cheer all during the Christmas season and through the New Year!

Yuri xx



19 comments:

  1. Wow, this was real treat for the eyes. Both of yourcreations are amazing! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work. I'm looking at your card and cannot get my eyes off :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so precious Yuri, love it
    thanks for playing with us at fashonista
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. me again ;)
    thanks for playing with us at stamp and create with magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards;) love these new dies from magnolia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Coloring!! Fantastic Details and die cuts.. FAB put together.. Gorgeous Card! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yuri, this first project is simply amazing! LOVE LOVE LOVE everything on it!! Your embellishing is outstanding, and so is your colouring. I didn't realize that this horse has wings... now I even love it more and definitely have to get it :o). Also love the big wing you added onto your card. From what brand is this?
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karina, The resin wing is from Prima. I am very happy you said that you loved it more .. Thank you so much for your SWEET comment!! I wish you a very Merry Christmas! Hugs, Yuri xx

      Delete
  8. OOO my yuri your first card and the others....are so lovely love the whites....so happy to see you at simply magnolia...so beautiful...liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely creations, thanks for joining in at YMAM

    ReplyDelete
  10. That card truly is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ひゃっほぉぉ〜ぅ、Yuriさ〜ん、ごきげんようぅぅ〜♪(^o^)/"
    今日、オオカミさんの実家から我が家へ(何度か休憩しながら)11時間半ドライブで帰ってきました♪(^o^;)" 行き来すると時差が一時間発生するのですが、1日で帰って来られる距離なので、ま〜、何とか慣れてきました (^.^;)"
    Yuriさ〜〜〜んっ、ワタシもコレはペガサスだと思いま〜す♪(^.^)v"""
    Magnoliaチックでとてもラブリ〜ですね♪ これを数少ない配色でこんなにドラマチックにカラーリング出来るなんて美しすぎます♪
    新しいダイなどもステキですねー!Keyのダイ、ステキ・ステキ〜♪
    大きさもカードにちょうど良さそうでいいですね!色やPPもYuriさんらしい優しい淡いきれいな配色のコーディネイトで、いつも色々なエンベリの使い方など本当に見ていてウットリです♪ワタシの頭にはとうていアイデアが出て来ないのです…。トホホ〜…。
    ところで〜、キャーキャー、もしかして〜ワタクシの何気なリクエストというか心の中のリクエストを叶えてくださったのですか〜???
    もしも、Yuriさんがフラット、シンプルカードを作られたとしたら、どのようなカードを作られるのかとてもとても興味があったのです!!!ひゃ〜〜〜っ、も〜普段のお仕事、ご家庭で目一杯お忙しいでしょうに、(違うかもしれないけど)作って見せてくださり本当に感激!!! とっても嬉しいです!!!本当にどうもありがとうございます!!! (^o^)/"""
    そして、わかりました!!!道具をワタシも色々持っているのに、しばらく使っていない材料を使うのを忘れてしまいます。
    そうそう!!! ついついリボンを使いたかったのですが、細いTwainやヒモ系を結べば十分に可愛いし、リボンの代わりになりますものね!!! (^o^)" それから、そうでした!ソーイングもいいですね!ワタシ、ソーイングはするのですが、カードにソーイングしたことはないのです…。
    フラット、シンプルで可愛くデコレーションする材料、方法をよく選んで組み合わせられるように頑張ってみます!!!とても勉強になりました!!!
    お忙しい中、いつも何気ないご親切、優しさに感謝しています!!!
    Yuriさん、いつもどうもありがとうございます〜!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Восхитительная лошадка!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous work. Thanks for joining us at Stamp & Create with Magnolia this time x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Le card sono entrambe molto belle ma la prima è un capolavoro!!!!
    Complimenti sinceri!!! Sei davvero molto molto brava e creativa!!!!
    Buon anno dall'Italia!!! :-D :-D
    Betta

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Yuri!
    So beautiful you made to our last challenge at MDUC.
    Thank you for wants to be with us and play into Christmas time.
    Wish you a happy new year 2014.
    Hug, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Winter Snowflakes Challenge. We will have another fun one for you tomorrow and hope you will play along again soon!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    Stamp and Create with Magnolia
    **New Lost & Found Collection Pre-order at www.stampandcreate.com**

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is beautiful. I find whites difficult to do and this horse is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful!!!!
    Thank you for joining us at the Marvelous Magnolia challenge. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs, Yuri xx