Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Merry Christmas Tilda - Guest Designer for Scrap Lifting

Hi! I have some very exciting news to share today! I was asked to be a Guest Designer by the talented Evgenia for Scrap Lifting! I so love her work, and this is such a gorgeous challenge blog.  Please head on over to Scrap Lifting to see the creations by fabulous Design Team. They are all absolutely GORGEOUS!! Thank you Evgenia for inviting me. I am so honored!

Here's my Guest Designer card:


For my card, I have used Merry Christmas Tilda from Magnolia Winter Wonderland Collection 2013. The sentiment stamp is called Joyful Christmas also from same collection. I have coloured with Distress Ink Reinkers as always. I have added Shabby White Frantage on several places around my card.
  

I have used Magnolia DooHickey dies are Rose Leaf, Snowflake & Mistletoe, Leaf & Swirl and Christmas Tags.
Other dies are Tattered Pinecone and Snow Flurries - Tim Holtz Sizzix.  The gorgeous design papers are from Maja Design.



♥♥


I used 32mm 'Josephine' Ivory Fine Double Scallop Lace, 15mm Mermaid Ivory Ribbon, Natural Button Twine, 3mm Irridescent Sparkle Bead String, Cheesecloth, Ivory Roses Kort & Godt(which I added Stickles Stardust) and Stickles Stardust all from The Ribbon Girl online store.
  

I hope you like my card.

I would like to enter this into following challenges:
Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia - Shabby Chic or Vintage
Fashionista Challenge - Christmas Bling
Tildas Town - Christmas


Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the lovely comments, your sweet comments make me smile! Back soon with a new Magnolia card♥
Have a great Tuesday!!

Yuri x





19 comments:

  1. Yuri ..... aw !! this is beyond the word Beautiful!!
    you always made such a beautiful and delight creation and make anyone dreaming to touch it in the real life <3
    xoxo,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yuri... I agree with Yulis!!! Your card are always amazing. So soft and delightful!!!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! Simply Stunning Yuri, I love your use of all the die cuts and the gorgeous bow with bells a really beautiful card. The florals and lace are matched to perfection. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card at Fashionista challenge and good luck with it. Take care. Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so so stunning. I love every detail from the fine coloring to each die cut and design paper. Gorgeous! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. so precious card, love all the beautiful embellies
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. はろはろ、Yuriさん、ごきげんようぅ~!!!
    なんて素敵な淡い色が出せるのでしょう~、ため息ウットリです!
    私も少しずつですが、クラフトモードを取り戻している最中です(^o^)/"""
    こんな優しい色づかいができるようになりたいです♪
    また、新たなゲストデザイナーに就任されるとのこと、おめでとうございます!
    ますます、お忙しくなられると思いますが、ぜひぜひマタ世界中のクラフターさんたちをYuriさんワールドで魅了しちゃってくださいね♪遠くから応援しています!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yuri...love your blog...what template are you using for your shabby blogs background??? i am having such troubles with adding it to my background with picture window??? what size is your header it looks so good all centered lovely blog....please help....lizzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lizzidroege, Thank you so much for your lovely words. Here is the background I'm using: Basic Dots Orange
      http://shabbyblogs.com/design/blogger-backgrounds/?val=225
      I hope this will help you:
      http://tetslittlefinds.blogspot.jp/2012/11/how-to-center-blog-title-in-blogger.html
      Good luck! xx

      Delete
  8. Stunning card, love all your beautiful details.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOO beautiful! i really love the flowers! did u make them with a die or purchase?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment, Denise! The tattered roses are made with Tattered Pinecone from Sizzix Tim Holtz die. The rolled roses are from Kort & Godt I bought at here:
      http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/rolled-paper-flowers-ivory-roses-kort-godt-p-1201.html

      Delete
  10. Thank you so much for being our guest! you are so inspirational, girls loved your work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word Yuri, this is sooo gorgeous. Cololuring as always wonderful and gorgeous details and layout. Thanks for joining us at Fashionista.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Yuri,
    What a stunning card you are showing us. This is really gorgeous.
    I like a lot!
    //Britt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Indeed Yuri, I love your card! Gorgeous colors and details.
    xx Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  14. It´s absolutely beautiful Christmas card. Subtle winter colours.
    Pona

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is simply gorgeous...wonderful colours and lovely details.Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town. ugs Babi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card...love all your details! Thank you so much for joining us at LHoSM this week.

    Hugs
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  17. Здравствуйте! Очень-очень нравятся Ваши работы! А какой размер этой открытки?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs, Yuri xx