Friday, October 11, 2013

A Creative Romance New Challenge PINK


Hello everyone and happy Friday!
Today I'd like to share my DT card for a new challenge over at A Creative Romance, our theme is one of my favourite colours ... Pink! Yes, all the girls LOVE it, right?
For my card, I used lovely Magnolia Tilda from the latest Magnolia collection called Little London, this is a really, really cute! As you are probably aware, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so in addition to lots of pink flowers and embellies I also added pink ribbon to my card.



I tried the No Line technique, I stamped the image on a plain paper two or three times with Archival Ink Sepia before I stamp it on my water colour paper. I coloured with Distress Re-inkers, after that I painted her eyes with Distress Marker Black Soot.

Here are the Distress Ink colours I used:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Cheeks: Mix of Aged Mahogany, Worn Lipstick and Tattered Rose.
Hair: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
Clothes and Boots: Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany, Vintage Photo
Magnolia and Grass: Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany, Wild Honey, Vintage Photo, Crushed Olive, Peeled Paint



I used Go Kreate Large Frame Frilly #10 Die for the shape of my card. The papers are Maja Design and the gorgeous embellies are from the Ribbon Girl. Here are the materials from Ribbon Girl I used:

16mm Pink Ruffle Edge Sheer, 15mm Mermaid Ivory Ribbon, Beaded Stamen Pink/White, Hip Rose Buds Pink Two Tone, Rose Bud Large Pale Pink, 16mm White Lace & Pearl Trim, Pink Crystal Hearts, Pink Pleated Satin Ribbon, Cheesecloth.



♥♥

Please also pop over to A Creative Romance to see the rest of the talented DT's stunning creations! If you would like to join in with our challenge please do check the blog for all the details HERE. I hope you like my card and it inspired you to joins us in our challenge.



Stamps: Magnolia Tilda, Love Background - Mangolia
Dies: Heart Swirl, Scalloped Tag - Magnolia DooHickeys, Spellbinders
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Heart resin - Prima

Also I'd like to enter this card into following challenges:
You, Me and Magnolia - Anything Goes
Simply Magnolia - Flowers and lace
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes
Magnolia Licious - Shaped Card(No Squares)
Wild Orchid - Pretty Pastels
Live and Love Crafts - Use Pink



♥Magnolia Little London Collection 2013♥
Now on sale!



Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and your lovely comments. I'll see you again soon!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Yuri xx






12 comments:

  1. great creation, thanks for joining in at YMAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuri, you make such gorgeous cards! Your coloring is divine!
    hugs,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! Thnxxx for joining YMAM
    XoxoAnnette

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great and lovely Card! Wonderful colours and Tilda is really sweet!
    Lots of love from Austria
    Bine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Yuri. Love the shape. Cute Tilda beautifully coloured--love the soft colours. I'm still waiting for my own Tilda...sigh. Your card is full of gorgeous details. Really like the heart.
    Thanks for playing with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeously colored card, Yuri!! Beautiful details and such a worthy cause...xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pink card Yuri, so very pretty. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, Yuri! It is so feminine! I love the heart embellie! You did a fantastic jun! It is sure to make someone very happy! Thank you for joining the Magnolia-licious shaped card challenge!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Yuri ! Your no line coloring perfect and love all the beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia this week and good luck
    Hugs,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi yuri
    its a lovely creation and thanks for joining us at YMAM
    hugs...corry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truly divine!!
    Fabulous card and I sooooo much love all the embellies you've used!
    Absolutely gorgeous in pink!
    And Tilda is as sweet as ever! :-)
    Bye from the Netherlands,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card Yuri, I love all the flowers and lace. Thanks so much for sharing at Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs, Yuri xx